• Right back constantly marking central players

FROSTIES97
    • Public Status: Resolved PKM / REC File: RightBackBehaviourBug.pkm Save Game: Jose Luis-Figueroa getafe.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, PKM / REC File

My right-backs (St. Juste in this match) are, since the recent update, constantly coming inside to mark central players despite not having any player instructions telling them to do so, leaving a stupid amount of space out wide for the opposition to abuse. During the highlight I got the screenshot from, he was running backwards and forwards across my defensive line for no reason. rightbackbug.thumb.png.08c1cbc58249ae901955ffa272f51bb6.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Feel free to disregard this. Just went into the player instructions for that position and it was set to 'mark specific player', which I guess just changed with each formation we faced so some matches they ended up marking strikers if there was no attacking winger, which I remember setting it to for a match ages ago and thought I'd got rid of it after. 

24:05 -- Kayode steps towards midfield, leaving his winger free to attack.  

image.png.44e3fcac2c6418561a55987e6e01600a.png

image.png.b7c162fd20d06d702a3ea58562623dfe.png

image.png.40c3b241f7be24b5540f2902e1a91e19.png

No PIs to mark a specific player.  Team defensive instructions all defaults except Trigger Press More, Higher Defensive Line and Prevent Short GK Distribution.

Brentford v Arsenal.pkm