• Players in the wide winger position seems to be hard wired to loose the ball and be useless

Hoffbeck
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

With the in-game editor i tried to test if GK passing attributes actually makes a different, and i found som disapointing results :(

I played to same game 15 time, with the same tactics and all.

The only change were to the wingers attributes:

Passing

Decisions

Composure

Teamwork

Vision

Technique

Acc

Pace

Agility

dribbling

i ran 5 test with a control, 5 with a the same player but with 15 in the above. And 5 with 20.

i think the numbers speaks for them selves. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE NUMBERS NO MATTER HOW HIGH NUAMAH'S ATTRIBUTES WERE MADE. Yes he dribbles more, but he also looses the ball a lot more, and his pas% do not really increase at all.

Really not good news from my perspective

Control:

image.png.96cfbcf7fcd53466b5c5624c2c646edb.png

15:

image.png.23a9ac14df70264b61593033ade83379.png

20:

image.png.b9bfe72f74b3c8f7ad3da0792cda9881.png

Overview:

image.png.9b0e91e9ca5899c98d7251df5fd42a4f.png

SO it seems like wingers, no matter there ability, is just program in the game to loose the ball and be useless

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

on away games, having a winger in your team can result in three things:

- you selected overlap/underlap: your winger is gonna take his sweet time before making a decision, and will loose the ball 9 times out of 10

- you did not selct overlap/underlap: your winger is gonna run to the byline and will lose the ball 9 times out of 10, even if you choose an IW/IF instead of a winger.

- your winger was already marked to death by the opp full back and will loose the ball before as soon as he touches it

Just played a game, my world class IF gets outclassed by a D2 fullback at home, no dribbles, no passes, no tricks, nothing.

Once the ball gets to your wide players you've effectively lost the ball.

Edit: also because of the match engine, the wingback never helps the winger because that would mean that he has to enter a zone which is already occupied by the winger, which is prohibited in this edition.

Edited by skyzekaizo