• Player suddenly stops defending to let opponent score

Krokknoff
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: PKM / REC File: Almirongoal43rdminute.pkm Files Uploaded: Screenshot, PKM / REC File

Hi,

Amrabat suddenly stops trying to get the ball (after Rashford touches it?) so Almiron can go on and score. 42:45 is the incident, I've added screenshots too.

There are two or three things happening here. First Gutierrez leaves his position to guard the centre. That could be fine when Amrabat comes in, but when he does, Rashford is aleady challenging for the ball and it looks like he touches it, but after he does everybody stops defending and just ball watches bar Gutierrez who is now too far away, because he just went inside. What annoyed me the most is Amrabat who literally turned his back on the ball. If he had continued and cleared the ball as he should and would have done irl this wouldn't be an issue.

I think the problem lies in that Amrabat thought Rashford had control of the ball in the ME. That's what it looks like to me.

Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this is sad but im so happy.

im not alone in this fight against a broken engine

im struggling to win now because when im winning in the end of the game players just offer goals and let attacker score. just like you.

i have been playing for 2 seasons and beating the leader for 4-1 in most matches and still cant win title beacause when decise and easy matches arrive players let attackers score in the end usually. mistaken passes and let ball pass mostly.

this is terrible, so the FM24 is now officaly unplayable.

i love this game and plçayed it for more than 15 years now but his year is impossible to play

recent updates just broke the match engine even more. 

i wish this was playable. they should let the engine alone and use a FM23 stable engine.

at least FM23 was playable for a while.

in the image you can that i start season in champions and beat greek team easily but then suddenly players started acting crazy and letting attackers score.

its not playable anymore

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-09 173027.png