• Incorrect Offside Decisions

tomthered
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: PKM / REC File: match_recording.rec Files Uploaded: Screenshot, PKM / REC File

I appreciate that this is something that is routinely got wrong in real life, so this may just be the match engine reflecting the real world, but I've noticed a few offside calls go both for and against me so far which really didn't look right.

In the attached fixture (81:12) the VAR disallowed the goal for offside when, to the human eye, the striker was being played on by the last defender (see image attached).

Again, I know this isn't something which is necessarily black and white in the real world, but I just thought I'd flag in case this is an error.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey Zachary, does it have to be from exactly before the match, or just generally?

Edit: Unfortunately the autosave has gone on too far, so unfortunately I don't have a save from before the game.

I've just checked the matches/automatic directory and I don't seem to have any PKM files in there. Is there a step I've missed? I'm on MacOS, for what it's worth

Edited by tomthered