• Goalkeepers are REGULARLY conceding first shots on target with miniscule xg

corrynation
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

This subject is being raised time and time again.

SI, your responses have been TRAGIC.  If you're reliant on us to report issues, bugs and errors, then you can NOT respond with "That's not what we're seeing, we won't change it".

For the record, I'm playing balanced, with Rice as DM, my back 4 on defensive, one IWB-D and one FB-D. Playing full strength against teams a league lower and conceding first shots, .09 xg, and several times EVERY shot.

AI squad management problems aside that are offensive to us how you're treating it, I'm staggeringly let down.

I have 8 of the last 10 editions and thousands of hours. I should have researched more. It's my 3rd day owning it and I want a refund. If you can't give better responses and updates to your user base, go ahead and just cuss us out and be done with it. 

PKM's to come as you refuse to acknowledge without it but frankly, you've been provided many.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

+1!

If SI still refuse to look into this problem, this is the last time i will buy any new version of this game. Have been buying every single version since 2005, but it will stop right away, if they dont come up with any usefull response on this. People who are claiming, that this has something to do with tactics, are wrong. The engine needs some kind of balancing in terms of how goals are scored. 

To continue on with this... it is absurd. Raya and Ramsdale are essentially failing to save ANY shots. Having conceded 4 goals from 4 shots with a combined .88 xG (with a balanced defensive tactic and good control) I switch goal keepers who immediately concedes the next shot on goal. This is happening on a very regular basis. And almost always conceding first shot on target. 

Between the dreadful defensive glitches and these atrocious goalkeeping mistakes, idk what's the point of the game here.

I know there won't be any response but frankly, SI, I want a refund. I own 8 editions and I've had this one for less than a week. I won't be buying more. 
    Shame on you. You've promoted a number of features that not only do not work, but detract from previous versions in my opinion and your responses have been insulting to loyal players. Squad management, subs, defensive movements, goalkeeper glitches, ridiculous injury patterns, all "acceptable to you".

Man UFC v Arsenal.pkm

On 10/01/2024 at 05:52, Anders J said:

+1!

If SI still refuse to look into this problem, this is the last time i will buy any new version of this game. Have been buying every single version since 2005, but it will stop right away, if they dont come up with any usefull response on this. People who are claiming, that this has something to do with tactics, are wrong. The engine needs some kind of balancing in terms of how goals are scored. 

It cracks me up. Tactics pertain to the number of shots conceded and quality of them. Goalkeepers are the only the only factor when it comes to how many are conceded based on those numbers. If one shot on goal is conceded, and it has an xG of .08, tactics had nothing to do with whether it's a goal or not.