• Bayern Defender turns around and shoots from distance past his own Keeper

Fenech

An amazing own goal from Bayern defender who turns around and shoots past his own keeper. 

Given that we just had a long awaited Hot Fix, I would have expected an issue like this to be included in that hot fix

I have been carrying on my save, because it is supposed to be Saved Game Compatible? But now I am not so sure the update is Saved Game Compatible so my question is

Is it Saved Game Compatible and this is a new issue or do I actually need to start a new save to benefit from this extensive Hot Fix just released?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

PKM & Video of Goal uploaded. Can confirm 100% that I am using the new hot fix update only just released.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Any match engine changes are save game compatible. However, we would need to investigate what has happened in this instance, which is what our QA team will do.

Thanks Michael. I understand that, however then I can only conclude that not all of the issues were fixed in the latest update because a lot of silly goals still being conceded. I would have thought the hot fix would have cleaned up all the issues. Therefore are we saying there will be another update soon? This FM feels different to other FMs esp. the match engine, were there significant changes made to the Match Engine for FM24?