• 1st official and to many things to report seperatly!

Tony Silva
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: António Carvalho - FC Porto 2 Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello, happy to see you seeing this report. Hope you well. Sorry for the following reading

Let´s Start!

1st:Minute 47 - 2nd goal of FC Porto - before the Taremi assistance, taremi is CLEARLY offside. (i can´t buy referee, YET, but this is a problem even if it is against me)

2nd: Minute 47 - 2nd goal of FC Porto - The Goal went to var for offside. After the Reviewing the Offside lines didn´t show up for me to see.

3rd: Minute 93`30 - From a lateral launch, Neres can enter the area and sends a bullet (all good, even me know he is a good player) BUT Diogo Costa is the best GK in the world, right now, and defending Neres shoot the ball GAINS SPEED after he touch the ball. unless, he have change is hands for is feets and likes to be a traitor, this most be an error.

4rd(but already reportedin:Match Art, Animation and Sound): The FANS! where they are?! this is a Portuguese Supercup with the best rivals and best teams in Portugal. 

Check that!!

Hope i was helpfull, have a nice day and job. Hope for future updates, improvements and great days!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments