• All teams show as wing play

zgp1001
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Zachary Petrusch - MODDED.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Might be related to the bug fixed where managers tactical styles all showed as wing play; in the data hub all teams are showing as wing play in my converted save.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think this may be resolving itself after the last patch. Im beginning to see teams with styles other than wing play, but it still seems like there is a lot of wing play...

1 hour ago, johnels001 said:

Same for me. New fm24 save. Majority of managers have wing play in tactical style and many unemployed coaches like Zidane have no tactical style at all.

Same here are u still going to carry on the save? Is it just saying that or does the managers actually play the wing play tactic?

• SI Staff

Thanks for providing more information, we do have some areas in under review already to do with tactical styles, but our QA team will take a look over these as well.

13 hours ago, Brad0026 said:

Same here are u still going to carry on the save? Is it just saying that or does the managers actually play the wing play tactic?

Personally, I'll just wait for the new patch and pray that they have managed to fix it. I hate immersion breaking stuff.