• Rain is not visible

Kybo2105
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I recently noticed that there is not raining during  matches even though the weather is "wet". I am playing on very high graphics but I didn t see the raindrops during any match although I think in Beta and before major update the rain was present on medium graphics. What is the problem here??

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @Kybo2105

There is a known issue where the match weather report doesn't always match what the in-game weather is showing.

Unfortunately this is not something we're going to be able to resolve in this FM cycle, but we are looking to make improvements to this system in FM25.

On 09/01/2024 at 18:40, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Kybo2105

There is a known issue where the match weather report doesn't always match what the in-game weather is showing.

Unfortunately this is not something we're going to be able to resolve in this FM cycle, but we are looking to make improvements to this system in FM25.

Ok I get it but then why the rain was shown before main update in December and now is gone? Even in Early access version this was not the issue.

• SI Staff

Hi, rain is still present in the game (you most likely just haven't encountered a match with it yet), another thing to note is that the rain can show up for only parts of a match, so if your watching on 'Key' highlights for example you might miss the rain being shown.