• All replays in continental leagues are mirrored! This is bizarre.

maxy
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi, I don't know why, but after this latest update, all goal replays in continental leagues are mirrored. This only happens in Supercup, Europa League, Conference League, Champions League. It doesn't happen in domestic leagues and cups.

If I am attacking to the left and score a goal, the replay will appear attacking to the right and scoring the goal. This is bizarre and I have no idea why.

I watch the match in classic 2D and the replay in 3D.

Captura de ecrã 2024-03-24 231919.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-03-24 231950.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @maxy

This is because the camera you are using on 3D mode is on the other side of the pitch.

If you click the cog icon in the top right when in a match you can tick/untick the 'Reversed' button to change this to your liking. 

Em 25/03/2024 em 17:16, Zachary Whyte disse:

Hello @maxy

This is because the camera you are using on 3D mode is on the other side of the pitch.

If you click the cog icon in the top right when in a match you can tick/untick the 'Reversed' button to change this to your liking. 

Hi @Zachary Whyte

I tried doing exactly that and the problem remains. This didn't work.

• SI Staff

My bad I misinterpreted your initial message. The reverse button only affects live gameplay not replays.

Basically your current replays are set to 'Director' or 'TV' (I'm guessing) which has the camera on the opposite of the pitch that 2D does.

If you were to change your replays to a different camera angle such as 'Sideline' the camera would be on the same side.

Correct. This only happens in “Director”. And it's exactly the best camera for watching replays for me.

The issue is that it only happens in continental leagues (Supercup, Champions League, Europe League etc) and not in domestic leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, FA Cup etc).

I don't know what else to do to adjust this error. What should I do?