• World Cup Suspension

vikeologist
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: France Guillet not banned.fm, France 4 before non suspension.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Maybe low priority, and just a one-off (suspension usually work).

One of my players has picked up 2 yellow cards during the tournament and should be banned for the next match but isn't. (Obviously there have been bugs that I've been more annoyed about).

I don't think this has ever happened before with any of my players. There was a yellow card next to his name before the last match, (due to his booking against Ecuador) and he was booked again against Serbia, and have received the notification attached, but the suspension doesn't seem to have taken effect. In fact it has reset as if he has no yellow cards in the WC.

The screenshots are from after the match against Serbia, and that file is called 'France Guillet not banned.fm'. Uploaded to ownCloud.

You sometimes ask for a save before the problem occurred, so I've uploaded that now just in case. That's called 'France 4 before non suspension.fm'.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Sorry for the delay in coming back to this one, but thank you for taking the time to share this one with us. This one is with our QA team and they're looking into it further.