• Unable to confirm World Cup Playoff Squad - Colombia

Onebadterran
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Aldrin Keller - Colombia.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

When attempting to call up players for the World Cup Playoff, I am unable to Confirm my selection. I can call up 23 players, add them to the team, determine the tactic, etc. However, none of the players are seen as being called up to the national team and I am unable to click the Confirm Squad button. All the players I selected are in the National Pool and the National Team. The game returns an error that "No players are selected".

Going on Holiday allows me to advance the day and bypasses the issue with the squad I had already called up.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    - Load up 'Aldrin Keller - Colombia.fm' attached save game
    - Add or remove players to the nation team as you see fit
    - Attempt to confirm the World Cup Playoff Squad

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also, for some reason a trophy ceremony is played after we win the world cup playoff but no trophy/medal is in the profile. Probably shouldn't have the trophy celebration there?

• SI Staff

Thank you for the save game and information, we will investigate further.

Can we ask if you have any custom files used on this save?

I have uploaded a file from December (when I contemplated moving back to QPR), where I am the head coach of Colombia. I also went on Holiday to get a save file into March. This should be an unmodified version of the game as I re-verified game files before posting this bug report.

Aldrin Keller - December Pre Colombia 1.fm

Aldrin Keller - March Pre Registration Colombia.fm

• SI Staff

Thank you, we will review further. 

There is a slight workaround - if you set up an international friendly in March, before the Playoff Final, then you will be able to select a squad for that and then will be able to carry over the team into the Playoff Final squad submission.