• Squad Planner

lenny0417
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: Save Game

The squad planner shows a ? for by DR position. However, I have players in the planner at that position. Also I don't seem to be able to add a player who is on my team to this position. He currently plays as FB on the right but isn't in the options to add to squad planner. Currently FB is Shammer Aziq who I don't see a way to add to the planner.

Also, not a bug but would it be possible to add a way to clear the entire squad planner / prevent shortlisted players from being automatically added? I would even be open to an option to add a player to the planner for ranking when joining and locking the planner on certain scheduled instances. I usually play as relatively small / low ranked teams so the squad planner feature isn't something I engage with often and honestly tend to just completely ignore it. Tough to plan when most of my team is one year contracts. I would like to try it to help with advice from staff as they usually say a player does or doesn't feature prominently in the planner. If I could clear it and set it once without it updating automatically then I would be more interested in this feature

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think I found the issue isn't an error in the game but seems this player is on the II squad instead. Don't recall him being there but I got it sorted out.