• National team decision

MarvinEhre
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

My player is has turkish and german nationality, 6 games of the nations league for germany, and yet he is still eligible to play for the turkish national team.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ah, sorry I forgot to do that. It is called "Marvin Ehre – FC Bayern snake multiplayer test 2". The Player is Oben Ömürlü, and his profile now only says eligible for turkey, where it previously said eligible for germany and turkey. Due to the save being at the point of the season review of the 26/27 season, the highlights of the nt games, that were in 2026 are not viewable, but he scored goals in them. Also comparing that save to the closest I have to that from 4th January 2027 his national team debut and 1st international foal have been deleted from his profile page. In case that is also needed, I uploaded it too "Marvin Ehre – FC Bayern snake multiplayer test 3". 

Bild_2024-03-19_150143736.png

Bild_2024-03-19_150311626.png

I dont know, if this additional info matters, but the 2nd save was made on the 23rd february and the 1st one yesterday. The network save was started in december last year.