• NATIONAL POOL AVERAGE RATING AND FORM BLANK

jysnclyd
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Mark Harris - England Under 21s.fm Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi i just downloaded fm24 and im playing as manager of england u21 but the average rating and last 5 games is blank in national pool, this is what i need to look at to choose player for the national team. any fix for this?

Untitled.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not sure if that is a bug tbh. I mean normally your scouts should at least know some players, but it might be that in this case (maybe because its a u21) you need to scout them first, after it you should see these stats (atm you just don't know this players and so you have no rating). 

A bug i saw was that i couldn't scout every player with China U21, because some where out of my scouting area (a national team shouldn't be limited like a club in that way, would at least surprise me if in reality national youth teams just scout in their own country).

And not sure if that is your first FM, but if it is: the rating is not a fixed value like in Fifa, its just a comparison to the rest of your players. And the rating is not the most important thing (for different tactics you need different players, means that a 2 star player could be better than a 4 star player --> it might be that one has the overall better ratings, but the other player has the high ratings in the skills you need for your tactic)