• Youth Trainer do ne setup friendly matches

Tankqull
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: PKM / REC File: Other: Files Uploaded: Screenshot, PKM / REC File, Other

As the thread titel states beside pre-season/mid-season breakes y-coaches do not set up friendly matches regardless of the chosen preset (every weak, once a month, when no match etc...)

u21 and u18 should arrange a friendly every week, beside one friendly I arranged(u21) none was created.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This isn't working for the Senior team backoffice staff scheduling option or the youth team coach scheduling option for me. I uploaded a save too (No friendly auto scheduling.fm).

Has there been any change for this issue? I'm dealing with the same situation, playing as Scarborough Athletic. My U18s play matches, but despite my U21 side being in a league (the Humber Premier League, to be precise) and shown as such, they never have any matches. I have the setting in staff responsibilities set to "arrange a friendly every week", so even if the game thought the U21s were playing, my staff should still be scheduling friendlies, but they don't. I have to manually do so for every match.