• Unable to re-enter u18 team in any league

Plasda
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Dulwich Hamlet Youth Only Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I am doing a youth-only save with Dulwich Hamlet, and am having issues with my u18 team not having any games.

They won the national U18 South east league in 27/28, but since then haven't played a single competitive game apart from the odd FA cup game. 

I think I might have refused the invitation to join the league in the following season, but I haven't had an invitation to do this any year since, and I'm now in 2033. 

It's quite important to solve as I'm solely relying on youth players! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 29/11/2023 at 04:43, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for sharing this one with us, the QA team will investigate further.

@Michael Sant - hey bud, this happened with me too, with Blyth Spartans. Accidentally didn't enter a u18 league back in the VNL and haven't been invited back in over 5 years! Thank you! 

• SI Staff
    On 10/12/2023 at 11:42, jonathanclaire said:

@Michael Sant - hey bud, this happened with me too, with Blyth Spartans. Accidentally didn't enter a u18 league back in the VNL and haven't been invited back in over 5 years! Thank you! 

Adding your save game can help with investigating too if you still have this happening. A guide on how to do so is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/