• unable to progress savefile as I can't register any of my players on a part time contract

Chefke
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Ramon Navarro - RB Zaragoza.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I've made my own club in the spanish 4th tier, got them promoted and now face the fact that I can only register players on full time contracts.
    I've put in a board request to turn the club professional, as we're only semi-prof now, but the refused.
    I'm unable to hand out any full time contract, except for a player who already had it from the start of my savefile.
    As I'm unable to register any player, I'm unable to finish my selection and  I cant progress the game any further.
    Have I softlocked the game file or just simply overlooked something?

Thanks in advance,
    Chefke 

Schermopname (637).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, I have almost the same problem. Promoted from 4th division to 2nd division in Czech Republic and my club remained semi professional so all of my contracts are part-time. Registration of a squad requires only players who are on full contract (I can't because club is semi professional). Also went to board for professional status and it was rejected. So now I am unable to continue as I don't have any eligible players in my team (the same is for some clubs in the same league who can't use a lot of players). Is there any chance it will be fixed or do I have to buy in game editor and do it on my own?

Thank you.

On 21/11/2023 at 17:16, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for flagging this to us, we will investigate further. 

Hey Zachary,

Is there any hope for my save left or should I be looking for a new adventure somewhere else?

Kr,
    Chefke