• Training becoming unavailable when changed

Joseb
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

The team I'm managing has become part-time, meaning there are now significant gaps of "Unavailable" sessions. Still, when I try and change the calendar training sessions I do have, it then makes those days unavailable, meaning my players aren't training for weeks!

I've played Football Manager for years and have never had a club turn part-time, so not an easy one to reproduce but try editing training sessions for part-time clubs, I'm not sure if it's happening to all of them. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have a similar issue. I am managing Kerry FC in the League of Ireland First Division. When I modify a training session, my team then become unavailable to train. So my team can only train using the pre-set training sessions

Commenting because I'm also having the same issue. Started unemployed and joined a part-time side. After manually changing a training session the whole week becomes unavailable... and that happens around 80%-90% of the time I change one. I've never had this on any FM before. But the first post in this thread sounds exactly the same problem I'm having.

(As a short-term workaround, I save the game before changing a training session just in case. And as a quick fix, it does resort back to normal by selecting a default weekly schedule if it's still possible to do so.)

22 hours ago, JimbobWWFC said:

Commenting because I'm also having the same issue. Started unemployed and joined a part-time side. After manually changing a training session the whole week becomes unavailable... and that happens around 80%-90% of the time I change one. I've never had this on any FM before. But the first post in this thread sounds exactly the same problem I'm having.

(As a short-term workaround, I save the game before changing a training session just in case. And as a quick fix, it does resort back to normal by selecting a default weekly schedule if it's still possible to do so.)

A better work around is to create a training session in the sessions tab

Adding on that I have experienced this also. Wanted to change a session from Match Practice to Chance Conversion two days before a match and both that and the Overall training in the morning became unavailable. Luckily, I had just loaded the game for the day so I could re-start without affecting anything else. It happened earlier in my save, and I had just assumed I did something wrong.

2 hours ago, brianshea68 said:

Adding on that I have experienced this also. Wanted to change a session from Match Practice to Chance Conversion two days before a match and both that and the Overall training in the morning became unavailable. Luckily, I had just loaded the game for the day so I could re-start without affecting anything else. It happened earlier in my save, and I had just assumed I did something wrong.

No mate, seems its an issue. As I have said above I have created the sessions in the sessions tab, that seems to work