• Tired players/needing a constant rest.

initman01
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Arsenal 24.FM Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi, I've had this issue all of my first season and now 5 games into my second season, I rest them for a game and they play a game then they need a rest again, Declan Rice has 18 natural fitness by the way. I've uploaded a save file for you to take a look at. Thanks. 

https://gyazo.com/3c186a245c62c967de279719930bea65

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This isn't made clear by the message in the game, but the players don't actually need to "rest", they need to go on holiday. That's the only way to combat jadedness. They probably suffer from jadedness because of playing international games during their normal holiday period.

Send them on 2 weeks holiday and they should be good for the rest of the year.

• SI Staff

At this stage the QA team will take a look into things further. There are multiple other considerations, but taking a look at things in your save and seeing what has transpired should help get a better understanding.

13 hours ago, Nacaw said:

This isn't made clear by the message in the game, but the players don't actually need to "rest", they need to go on holiday. That's the only way to combat jadedness. They probably suffer from jadedness because of playing international games during their normal holiday period.

Send them on 2 weeks holiday and they should be good for the rest of the year.

I have tried that last season, it doesn't work. and its the same 3 players and never anybody else, the rest of my squad play the same games and more including internationals and never get this issue.