• member of staff not taking over individual training if you have already done it manually before hand

agreed
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

so when you start a fresh save or sign a player for the first time you can delegate the individual training to a member of staff and it works fine. they do it themselves, change it up every so often with new focuses and whatnot. but here's the issue - if i decide to do the individual training myself for whatever reason, the member of staff never changes it again. you can still choose a member of staff to delegate it to but they just will never actually change any of the individual training (only on players that you've changed before)

small example as i've probably sounded quite confusing -

start game

assistant manager is in charge of individual training - let's say saka is training in the winger (att) role

i decide to take it over in the staff options menu and change it so he's training to be a centre back 

i realise i'm an idiot so go back into the staff options menu and delegate it back to whoever

they won't ever change it back so he'll be training to be a centre back forever (i can still do it myself, or the option of 'ask assistant to set individual training' is still at the bottom of the training screen, but i don't want to click that every single day i want them to do it automatically like they do before i decide to intervene just one time)

thank you!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments