• Incorrect funds added to transfer budget and reduced retained revenue

dmayne07
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: David Mayne - TEST AFTER.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I've uploaded a file just after this has happened but i have also tested selling said player at different times of the year and another player and the issue persisted (2 bugs really). I currently get 10% of revenue received and because we are in debt, i need to sell my star player to raise get into a positive bank balance with the hope that i could then ask for an increase to the retained revenue, so the second player i sell for money could be more substantially reinvested in the team (I'm still talking about 25/30% so not much). However, I went to sell the player and noticed that even though it was £17m up front, I was only getting £900,000 so barely half of that. I've tested this with different amounts and it seems to be capped at £900k with no explanation. It's just a straight 10% as well and not based on raising x amount before it decreases. 

I then sold the player and my retained revenue dropped to 0% again. No warning. I then ask to increase and they refuse; worse when i say about the money raised (£20m+ in profit in 2 years with a wage budget only 20k more a week in 2 years including promotion and a highest ever finish) they tell me my net spend isn't that impressive :lol: (that's almost like a 3rd bug). Even when I did manage to get it, they only push it back up to 10%.

Seems like it's linked to this old issue which also seems to be affecting Portuguese teams. Pretty big issue for long term saves and especially frustrating . I do have a save just before that I can also share if that helps but shared this one since you can still see the message re the sale.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.