• Financial Projection

numbas2
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

For some reason my expenditure is set to increase by £120m at the end of the 2032/33 season. 

Roll into 2033/34 and the figure has not increased by £120m. It has stayed at £733m. Except now the end of next season 2034/35, it's still projecting an increase of £120m. 

I've spent a lot of time over past three seasons reducing wages and generating profit in the market etc. I'm trying to make us profitable. 

Alongside this (I'm Man United) the sponsorship is down year on year. Not sure what else I can do, but most sponsor deals have been renewed now year or two ago. Just seemed odd to me. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is still driving me mad, I've created a billion in profit over past few years yet expenditure projection never materialises and the transfer costs within the expenditure tab don't match my transfer records. Not even after reviewing installments, which I now have none remaining.

My sponsorship has dropped from 242m last year to 193m this year. That's a low point from around 240m 5 years ago. 

Except 5 years ago in 2030 my United side had won 1 EPL since 2013, 1 UCL 2026, but almost every year since 2031 we have won every competition. 

Yes my sponsors dropped by 20%?

Also randomly this season I lost 2.6m followers. Irrelevant maybe but also random. We are like the Madrid team of 2015-18.