• FFP - Passed, but still under tranfer embargo. Unrealistic bids accepted

joel2davies
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: AFC Wimbledon Bug 030224 Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have failed FFP rules for a couple months, so have been under a transfer embargo. Just sold a player and am now passing FFP, but still listed as under transfer embargo (I expect I need to wait till the next FFP check) I put a bid in for a player Jack Lankester (at the time I didn't realise I was still under a transfer embargo), the bid value in the box where I put the fee was zero, but the bottom right total value was listed as £220K and accepted. I was expecting to have to pay nearer £700K. I then went to Richarleson and the same thing, zero was listed in the fee box, but £35M was in the total value in the bottom right and was accepted.

Save from just after offers: AFC Wimbledon Bug 030224

Save from a few days before a player leaves and when I'm still under embargo: AFC Wimbledon Bug 030224(2)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's less of an issue than I thought as on resumption of playing, my club cancelled contract negotiations. So nothing has been gained by low offers.