• Club took loan but it does not add to balance!

Patti
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Mikel San José4.1.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am playing an incredible first season with Athletic Club, tied with Real Madrid at first place coming into January. The club has 4 million in balance so the board takes a 51 million mortgage loan and gives me 36 million in transfer fee, which makes sense since I need to add depth for the upcoming title challenge.

However, it does not add into the balance?? So instead, I how the same balance but I am in 51 million of depth. Is there something I am not understanding here?

Plus the data hub is broken. It only gives me the game state of every game but not passing map.

Every save I have put time in gets ruined by a bug in the game. In my 15 years of playing every game without a deal breaking bug, this version of FM makes me not want to play anymore.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think I have the same bug too, the club has 58M in the bank originally, and out of nowhere I have a 53M mortgage loan needed to repay, and the club's bank balance still remains at 58M. 

The same has just happened to me. £38M Mortgage Loan for no reason (my finances are fine) and my balance has not changed. I have saves before and after. I'll try and share. @Michael Sant

Edited by Robioto

3 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

That'd be appreciated, let me know the file names and I can pass these on to our QA team.

No worries, files uploading now called the following:

• Robioto - Millwall Mortgage Loan (before).fm
    • Robioto - Millwall Mortgage Loan (after).fm

• SI Staff

Thanks, we'll have this under review.

As loans can be taken out for different reasons by owners (even if the same type of loan, like a mortgage loan) anyone else who comes across this thread, as there has been a couple of reports, please do upload your saves too. 

Hi, so I have also experienced this problem. I was asked by the board while going well if I wanted an increased transfer budget, which I naturally accepted. The board appear to have taken out a mortgage loan of £35.5M on 1st December 2030 to finance this, however the money never entered the club's balance at any point, and the transfer budget was only increased from ~£8.2M to £9M - a £35.5M loan seems like massive overkill for a £800K increase.

I only noticed this when repayments started on 1st January 2031, so the closest save I have is 21st December, but I do have a backup from before this whole scenario in June 2030 (so a few months prior to the loan). I have uploaded both of those save files.

The files are named as:

BCFC Pre-Loan (June 30).fm

BCFC Post-Loan (December 30).fm

It's our first season in the PL so finances are not a huge issue, but I'm sure you can imagine a £500K monthly payment for the next 7 years is a rather large outgoing for a benefit of £800K. Ultimately I know there is little that can be done for this save, but would be nice to have it resolved for the future.

Edited by MaverickPelvis