• Board forgot to expand my stadium

Purplebleeder
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Crystal Palace Will the stadium be built.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Maybe this is premature, but it seems like the board is not planning to expand the stadium like they said they were.  

I joined Crystal Palace on November 6 and at the time, the board had listed on club vision that they would expand the stadium.

It was never elaborated on the facilities page and the option was always there to ask the board to expand the stadium.  

image.thumb.png.cd97126da7b6669d33d23c508b9e4e90.png

Nothing in the facilities page at the beginning and nothing showed up all season

image.thumb.png.d48263d49fd0d3c77970ff218271a990.png

I have the option to request for an expansion even though the board already says they are doing it.  

image.thumb.png.2cc2e043aeb0fa09c24279f9ad2ffaa0.png

Now as I gear up for the new season, it is nowhere to be found under vision.   There was never any message that they were cancelling the planned expansion for any reason.   

image.thumb.png.68c4910bed0aa51a9787ee394af0467b.png

There was during the course of the season a potential club takeover that never materialized, but I am not sure if it is related or not.  

I have attached my inital save upon joining.  Please let me know if I should attach another. 

It is entitled

Crystal Palace Will the stadium be built.fm 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, could we please get a save file from before it drops off the club vision page?

The vision to expand the stadium is set in the database and is associated with Steve Parish. If you click on the 'i' icon, you'll see it's a club plan that the board aren't judging you on.

Effectively, it's not a guarantee that they're expanding the stadium but are more inclined to expanding the stadium and are looking at it.

It may have fallen off the club vision for different reasons but a save game would be helpful to investigate.

I have no issues with the game having them not build it, but if they do it'd be great of they communicated it.  The save that I attached is from 11-6-2023,  That was when I took the job and it still has the stadium on the vision page.  

The save is entitled

Crystal Palace Will the stadium be built.fm