• Am I on holiday break or not?

nms1987
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Ze Porto - Huelva 2038.12.20.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Ze Porto - Huelva 2038.12.20.fm save file

On the training screen my A team is shown as being on holiday break until Dec 24, with no training assigned until then.  But when you move forward in time the game shows a current schedule that features a lot of training.

My B and u19 team are not on holiday break, but the training schedule shown does not match the training schedules that either of those squads are assigned.

Is my squad on break or training?  

FM24contpage.png screenshot shows the screen as the game moves forward in time and shows training, FM24training.png screenshot shows the training screen showing the team on break

The volume of these minor issues adds up to something very confusing and aggravating!  Feels like a severe absence of care quality control and customer respect in FM24, a purchase I deeply regret.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this is odd, not one I've seen before. 

This would look to be a UI issue instead of anything gameplay related, so your squad is on holiday. 

Yes I figured it was a UI issue and the squad was on holiday, and I expected a similar response.

It is vexing, however, to continually be told "oh its just a visual or UI thing,", which is the reply many of us got for the issue about playing time displayed.

This is a video game!  It is a visual medium, waving away repeated errors do the very interface the users are supposed to interact with feels disrespectful to the paying customers.  If the UI is broken, the game is broken.

The high volume of these errors in FM24 makes me very unsure as to how to best navigate the game.  It is difficult to have to guess which screens "count" as meaningful and accurate information, and which ones are just another glitch. 

I know.  It is very apparent to the customers that FM24 was an afterthought.  Unfortunately, SI still billed full price for this half worked game