• All clubs in the Netherlands Eredivisie have negative transferbudgets

Dave076
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Dave van den Berghe - NAC Breda Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi,

I'm playing with NAC Breda and after 5 seasons in i've noticed that all the clubs in the Eredivisie, except for me have a negative transferbudget. I couldnt transfer my youth players on loan to 5 different Eredivisie clubs. Feyenoord sold for 110 million euro's and only bought players voor 55 million euro's and still had a negative transferbudget. PSV and AZ only got 18/19 players in the A team. All the Eredivisie clubs can't buy players. This also applied to Belgium. But Girona, Real Madrid, Man U all got their financial on point with plenty of money to spend. 

I think the Eredivisie is broken. After 5 seasons i have to quit now. Can you please take a look at this? I hope you can fix this for FM24 and otherwise for FM25. I put some pictures to prove this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-08 190321.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-08 190334.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-08 190354.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-08 190426.png

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-08 190458.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is there any news about this problem yet? I also experience this with my Ajax game. Wonderful career and I'm enjoying playing. Very disappointed about this.