• When moving a team to the EPL, my U21 team won't go into the correct league

RossKC
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Ross - Celtic Other: CelticLeagueDataUpdates.fmf Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot, Other

Hi All,

I'm new to using the editor so I apologise if this is confusing, please ask me anything and I'll be happy to answer.

I'm trying to move Celtic and Rangers into the EPL, but also have the U21 and U18 teams move into the relevant English leagues too.

Firstly I swapped Celtic and Rangers directly for Cardiff and Swansea. Then I swapped Celtic and Rangers with Luton and Nottingham Forest so they are now both in the EPL.

I then changed their Continental Cup country to England, and deleted the Scottish Viaplay Cup completely (as they were still competing in this competition for some reason).

Both Celtic and Rangers have 'B Teams' which played in the Scottish Lowland League. I couldn't find a way to delete them, so I just set them to have no league and this means no games are scheduled which is good enough.

I put both the Cardiff and Swansea U18 teams into the 'Scottish U18 Elite League' and then left their U21 team with no league.

Next I moved Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United's U18 and U21 teams into 'English U18 Division 2 South'  and 'English U21 Division 3 South' respectively to replace the youth teams of Swansea and Cardiff which I just changed.

Next I moved Blackburn and Middlesbrough's U18 and U21 teams into 'English U18 Division 2 North' and 'English U21 Division 3 North' respectively to replace the teams above.

Lastly I moved Celtic and Rangers' U18 and U21 teams into 'English U18 Division 1 North' and 'English U21 Premier Division 1' respectively to replace the teams above.

When I load up the game and check my calendar, both Celtic and Rangers' first team and their U18 team are in the correct league and everything is working perfect.

However both Celtic and Rangers' U21 team is not in any league, and is instead only in U21 Premier Division Cup Groups. Both Middlesborough and Blackburn are still in this U21 Premier Division 1 league despite their leagues being changed.

I cannot for the life of me figure it out, and I'd really appreciate if anyone can spot something I've done wrong. I'd also accept anyone showing me a simpler way to achieve what I want to do.

I have attached my Editor file, save game file, and screenshots on my calendar. If you need anything else, please let me know. Thanks guys.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Use https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway/ , this doesn't seem like a bug and more of an user error(sorry for being blunt lol). But there is a lot of people that has done and still do the same thing you are trying to do so if you go there and ask you should get help :)

Ah sorry, thought I was in the right place. I'll ask over there, thank you!