• Swedish League system

raca14
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi.

I have done the whole Swedish league system, but have two issues.

First issue: Teams from Allsvenskan (16 teams), Superettan (16 teams), Division 1 (32 teams), 2 (84 teams) and 3 (144 teams) together with 24 regional cup winners are included in the Swedish cup. Total of teams are 316. When verifying the editor find 298 teams. (When changing number of teams to 298 and not remove any team or included league, it seems to work)

And the second issue: Wrong in the nation rules. Division 5, Promoted and relegated teams isn´t correct for Division 5 (0 relegated) and Division 6 (72 promoted) (extra teams needed = 0). Control that Division 6 use flexible rules. (Translated from the picture)

Total regional leagues in Division 5 is 48 and in Division 6 it is 63...

I´ve been using the advanced editor to make an attempt to fix the whole swedish system as it was during 2023 and now I need some help to make this complete and playable.

Skärmbild (4969).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @raca14

We've taken a look at your fmf, this is not a bug, the set up of the pyramid is not correct.

The structure you are trying to implement is quite bulky so we couldn't investigate too much, but as the error suggests - Div 5 Stage 0 needs 4 teams but finds none.

Best to ask the community for help in the general editor forum https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway