• Arab Club Championship just will not be played

Jamie Guy
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Other: Zarabclub.fmf Files Uploaded: Screenshot, Other

Ok, I wanted to make my own version of the Arab Club Championship(tournament won by CR7's Al Nassr last year).

As I am not experienced with the editor, I managed to overcome this by using an FM23 Pre-Editor file that keeps the UCL format beyond the 2024/25 season. Just to clarify, I made the ACC in an FM24 Pre-editor file('Zarab Club' being the name file below) so I was just copying what was included in the UCL FM23 File.

Initially, the problem was that it would say that the competition will be scheduled on the draw date.
    When the draw date came, that exact copy of the message was the same.
    When the day the final was supposed to happen, that exact copy of the message was the same.

I then made adjustments and got closer. It now says that will actually start on the day the first round(27 July 2023) is meant to happen. However, this is all I could do.

It is 26 September 2023 in the screenshot below, and the message saying it will start on 27th July 2023 is still displayed.

Please help me fix the issue of the tournament not being played.
    Thanks

Screenshot 2024-05-06 202657.png

Zarab club.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments