• International Slots

Adzter96
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Adam Kelleher - Orlando City.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

It appears as though either no teams have international slots to trade or there is another issue which makes it so that you can't select international slots to receive in trades for some reason. I'm almost certain that some teams should not have all their international slots filled.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Running into the same issue. Cannot trade international slots. Confirmed that the other team has slots to spare. When I go in and try to trade, the option to receive an international slot is grayed out. 

1 hour ago, chrisivey865 said:

Running into the same issue. Cannot trade international slots. Confirmed that the other team has slots to spare. When I go in and try to trade, the option to receive an international slot is grayed out. 

Very annoying because International Slots in MLS are  vital

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, dukebone said:

When the issue is fixed, would a new save need to be started or would it patch an existing save?

I'm not the right person to ask that, but if you ask in the gameplay thread maybe someone from QA could chime in.

I am experiencing this issue also.  My team has two unused Int. slots and I cannot seem to trade them.  I first thought there must be a rule being violated or something along those lines, but it doesn't appear so.  This is kind of a save killing bug.  

Does anyone know about the status of this?  Was it fixed and now we need to begin new saves? (I really hope not) 

Is it possible that I am only using 6 slots out of 8 currently, but have foreign players on loan?  Would that make a difference as to why I cannot trade INT slots?