• Turkish Super League Errors

pietonbambe
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Turguthan Güney - Galatasaray SK.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello,

Normally, there will be a Champions League match on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, while there should be a league match on Saturdays and Sundays. However, what happened to me is that while there was a UCL match on Tuesday, the league match was put on Thursday and Sunday.

image.png.8f1606000889c998839f34ad95786a08.png

image.thumb.png.327bc2ab77f672d155b653658e0ce4d5.png

Additionally, Angelino, who plays on loan at Galatasaray, should have had a €6 million option in his contract, but the option was not included.

image.thumb.png.fb0d9546e122d9e05d933de448299594.png

image.png.7b635b2f07fec7900393594364e0ed08.png

Also, although I mentioned it to your Turkey Chief on Twitter, the Turkish Cup Final date is June 2. The end date of the Turkish Super League is on May 19. There is a gap of at least 2 weeks every season, which is not actually possible. It is a pity that this error, which is also present in Football Manager 2023, has not been fixed.

image.thumb.png.af972dc39f4474322f5cac4bb3d82b61.png

image.thumb.png.bbd5ec72ec724b9317cd86c93f398196.png

Galatasaray's 3rd jersey should look like the one below. However, it is set to black in the game. All of these need to be fixed.

image.png.5fc476bb2a8252b78d11f00ba8375c16.pngimage.png.17c33b37f848d9ee1c39e0eb2cb54356.png

As Turkish players, we pay good money for this game for Turkey conditions. We think that at least our own league should not be prepared so carelessly. The things we want from you are very simple things. Please fix these issues with the next update.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@pietonbambe

Thanks.

The scheduling issue, I defer to folks at SI who are better qualified to deal with it.  You will probably need to provide a save game so they can figure out why the match was scheduled on 30/11/2023.  This is something I have not observed before.

As I wrote in response to feedback provided by others:
    1. Angelino's information is entered correctly in the database.  I do not know why it is not appearing in the game and there is already a report for this.

2. Turkish cup details were announced too late to be reflected in the initial release of the game.  This has already been reported and should hopefully be fixed in a future game update.

3. Galatasaray's first kit is red and yellow.  If we set the third kit to also be red and yellow, the third kit will never be used in the game, leaving Galatasaray to use only 2 kits in the game.

Also, the kit that you posted has been declared as an alternate 2nd kit to the Turkish FA.

GALATASARAY A.Ş. - Kulüp Bilgileri TFF

The smart thing to do here, I think, would be to set the striped kit as a Champions League first kit instead so it can be used in the game.  Again, until we saw how Galatasaray was going to use this kit, it was prudent not to reflect it as a kit that will never be used in the game.

As a final thought, it's probably useful to recognize that we often have to make choices and prioritize certain things when doing research given our deadlines.  What you deem as carelessness is more often than not going to be errors which arise from a mismatch between when information is made public and when we have to deliver the data to be included with the game.  Or perhaps we may simply prioritize functionality in game (for example Galatasaray's striped kit) rather than aestethics.