• Turkey Regional Amateur League

burakcakil
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: none Files Uploaded: Save Game

There are 12 groups this season but database has 14 groups and wrong teams. I use editor to fix the issues and activate 3. Lig and Bölgesel Amateur League but when I enter the game, my game crashes. I think this is hard coded and it should fixed immediately. I spend +15 hours editing Turkish teams and can't use editor properly because of this lack of work ethnic by Turkish Research Team. It drives me crazy because I spend FIFTEEN HOURS. Please fix this issue.

I'll add the screenshot of crashing, crash file and my editor data please check it out.

a45f12e0-298b-4e22-8b37-3b7b6f1ce4b9.jpg

a45f12e0-298b-4e22-8b37-3b7b6f1ce4b9.dmp Türkiye v2.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

perpetua

Posted (edited)

This is known.

Unfortunately our ability to edit clubs' competition field was locked by the time the Turkish FA announced the groups on October 6th.  When I requested these to be made as a last minute change, it was deemed too risky since it could lead to unforeseen errors in the game. 

From the data side, this is something we will remedy in a future data update.

In the meanwhile, you may get a quicker remedy by logging this as a bug.

PS. Making the changes in the database is a 10 minute task for me since I have all of the necessary data ready on hand.  The comment about work ethic is a bit misguided for such a simple task to complete. ;)

Edited by perpetua

Perpetua, there is nothing other way to fix this issue? We dont need to wait until next data update to play lower division of Turkey. This is a bug or mistake or anything whatever you say, I dont know how you classified. If you have any suggestion I think you can write or give a help to fix. Some data researcher or software engineer also used to fix different data like Swiss league from scratch. At least we can play regional leagues. Thanks heaps.

4 hours ago, certay said:

Perpetua, there is nothing other way to fix this issue? We dont need to wait until next data update to play lower division of Turkey. This is a bug or mistake or anything whatever you say, I dont know how you classified. If you have any suggestion I think you can write or give a help to fix. Some data researcher or software engineer also used to fix different data like Swiss league from scratch. At least we can play regional leagues. Thanks heaps.

I think your best option is logging this as a bug and having coders take a look at it.  Since that's not my role, I have no idea what may be wrong.

On 08.11.2023 at 15:11, perpetua said:

This is known.

Unfortunately our ability to edit clubs' competition field was locked by the time the Turkish FA announced the groups on October 6th.  When I requested these to be made as a last minute change, it was deemed too risky since it could lead to unforeseen errors in the game. 

From the data side, this is something we will remedy in a future data update.

In the meanwhile, you may get a quicker remedy by logging this as a bug.

PS. Making the changes in the database is a 10 minute task for me since I have all of the necessary data ready on hand.  The comment about work ethic is a bit misguided for such a simple task to complete. ;)

There are some much simple tasks to complete in Turkey in general. These simple tasks add up and become big issues.

I can tell you 10-15 simple tasks that ruined the game but I would rather to complete those simple tasks by myself :))

28 dakika önce, perpetua said:

Do point them out if you want them fixed.   @burakcakil

1. Team reputations are very unbalanced (Pendik, Eyüp, Ümraniye higher than Hatay) (Iğdır FK has the worst rep.) (Sivas 4 E., Tarsus, Bayburt has one of the highest) (BAL teams has higher rep than 3. Lig, 2. Lig teams) These are one of the main problems.

2. Facilities are way way more better, especially most of the team's youth recruitment is 1 is a BIG JOKE. 
    3. Some clubs go extinct (Karabükspor, Niğde Anadolu etc.) and some teams only joined the leagues with youth teams (Of, Yomra etc.)

4. Too much extinct clubs in Amateur leagues. (not ideal for friendly games)

5. Regional Divisions should added to all the teams so the teams will play in right groups in BAL.

6. Türkiye Kupası played with 160 teams not 148. Also fixtures are clashing which is a big issue.

7. Kelkit's name is wrong. Also six letter names are ruined the game.

8. Wrong media policies in lower leagues.

9. Wrong team colors and kits colors.

10. Some BAL teams can't offer contract. When I change ownership type stuff some teams can offer contracts but it should be fixed.

11. Some stadiums are missing or wrong.

12. Finances are not realistic. Erokspor does not sell 8 M TL of commercials. Should changed as Sponsor etc. Also TFF pay clubs every season which is not in the game.

13. Tickets price is a mess especially in lower leagues. Crazy numbers.

perpetua

Posted (edited)

Thanks for all of this.

1. Club finances are a factor that we use in determining club reputations.  While Hatayspor represents an important city in Turkey, their finances are not at a level which befits a reputation higher than the other clubs you mentioned in our estimation.

2. Youth Recruitment is primarily related to the birth place of newgens created at the club.  If a club only recruits youth players from their own city, using 1 is the appropriate way to reflect this.

3. & 4. Amateur and Super Amateur clubs are primarily in the database so that we can enter them in player histories.  Given that there are more than 3000 clubs at those levels, we do not have the resources to constantly keep those up to date.  If you would like to join the research team to help fix these quicker, you would be most welcome.

5. Same with 3 & 4. :) Although when we last talked about this with an assistant who was working on amateur clubs at the time, we had decided that since the FA keeps changing how groups are set up depending on the number of clubs participating it's probably not the best way to go.

6. Turkish Cup is still in the process of bring updated.  This is to be fixed in a future game update.  Unfortunately since our FA tends to change cup details every season and announce the details quite late, it hasn't been possible to get the Turkish Cup correct at game release for several seasons now.

7. The name change was approved by the FA after our database lock, this will be fixed.

8. Can you elaborate on this please?

9. See answer for 3 & 4.

10. You will have to provide more details on this please.

11. See answer for 3 & 4.

12. Commercials?  We set total commercial income, which in Turkish should translate to toplam ticari gelir.  This could include a variety of things such as income from a club owned gas station or social facilities, or sponsorships etc.  We tend to use this to ensure clubs have sufficient income stay afloat and be able to sustain their current level.  Below Turkish 1. League, I am not aware of payments to clubs from the Turkish FA aside from some very small amounts.  If you have further information, I would be happy to get this reflected.

13. I do know a few clubs are a bit too low, since last few years' inflation made Turkish Lira worth very little.  I'll have a look and make amendments where necessary.  It's probably also useful to mention that the primary role of ticket prices is to simulate club stadium income.  There is of course very little information about this at the lower ends of the pyramid.

Finally, the Turkish Super League, 1. League and 2. League are the active leagues in the game.  To ensure sufficiently researched clubs feed into the 2. League in later seasons, we are required to keep the Turkish 3. League partially researched.  Anything for clubs below that, we do so voluntarily and if there is sufficient time left over from our actual tasks.  So if you have an interest in these leagues 2, 3 or 4 levels below the lowest active level in the game and would like to see them updated in the game, the best thing to do would be to get involved in FM research.  

Do send me a DM if you have such an interest please.

Edited by perpetua