• Galatasaray- Yunus Akgün

mertcatli7
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Galatasaray needs to receive a temporary rental fee of 500,000 Euros for Yunus Akgün, as reported to the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP) on 26.08.2023. Yunus Akgün was rented with an option dependent on certain conditions, which becomes mandatory if Leicester City is promoted to the next league. However, in our game, neither a temporary transfer fee nor mandatory conditions have been added. Furthermore, Yunus Akgün's in-game salary is 975,000 Turkish Liras, and he has a contract until 2026. But when Yunus extended his contract on 06.12.2022, he agreed to an average of 16 million Turkish Liras. Galatasaray discloses all its transfers to KAP with detailed financial terms. Financial terms are very important in the game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good spot about salary.  I missed that.  It should be 384,615 Turkish Lira p/w.

Since he's playing for Leicester, this needs to be fixed by @Tom Elliott  please. :)

I am quite sure the loan fee is already entered appropriately.  I'm not sure why it's not showing in game.

• SI Staff

Thanks, @perpetua. There is an option to buy and a mandatory purchase fee after 25 appearances written into the database, but I believe only one of these will show at any given time, unfortunately.

We'll have the wage updated for a future database update.