• Fenerbahce _ Irfan can Kahveci

isiktaner
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hello, first of all, I would like to congratulate you on FM24. I wanted to give feedback about some football players this year.

Let's start with Fenerbahçe football player İrfancan Kahveci. It bothers me to play with a player whose biggest skill is passing and whose game value was 12 until the halftime update. When we examine the statistics and data, I think this value is a terrible and malicious mistake. The free kick value in the game appears to be 18. However, in reality, İrfanCan doesn't come to mind when considering set-piece organizations. He is technically a good player, but his free kick value of 18 and pass value of 12 is an unreal and unpleasant experience for me and other Football Manager players.

WhatsApp Görsel 2023-10-29 saat 11.28.39_c1f61191.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks.

I personally tend to agree with you about his passing and his free kick taking ratings.  Would you care to suggest alternative ratings?

Let me make a suggestion, Free Kick: 15 Passing: 15 :)

Apart from that, some improvements in his mental attributes are definitely needed, especially considering his performance so far this season. Our researcher friend will analyze these better. I think serious changes are needed. However, the profile created by just making increases will also be very good. I believe that the researcher will create a balanced profile by taking into account the effects of the features on each other.