• Besiktas players stats are ridiculous!

Heju123
    • Public Status: Info Provided Other: Files Uploaded: Other

Please check these players stats you can clearly see the  intentions of the person who edited Besiktas players attributes. He  dropped set pieces and defensive stats to minimum of 1 or 2 so the points gain  can be altered into other areas.

He's intentions were clearly like : "my  midfielders doesn't take throws so let me set his long throws to 1 and  add those points to midfield stats"

or "my striker doesn't take corners lets drop his corner taking to 1 and  positioning and tacking to 2 and those points can be altered to  attacking attributes."

what this guy has done is not a mistake! He abused his powers  intentionally  making wrong attributes to  players to  he's own desire just to increase  players abilities to their positions maximum, he dropped  set pieces and   other out of position attributes to bare minimum.

I kindly ask you to  investigate Besiktas team. I don't want the same thing happening again in FM25  these amateurs should not be editing player attributes again!

muleka.png

cenk.png

Aboubakar.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks.

I agree this is not an ideal way to handle the attributes which aren't crucial to a player's playing position.  We have already become aware of this and will be making some adjustments to our process to ensure this doesn't persist.