• Real Madrid player Rodrygo entire career error!!!!

ZeroTS
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: reMadrid Files Uploaded: Save Game, None

This is Rodrygo entire career 

did not show any awards that he wins at madrid

we can see the regular entire career like the second picture like vini jrimage.thumb.png.54fdf28b2b8bf50bb615262af8151f32.pngimage.thumb.png.7d56bda88ce097edef05c78ec9bd084d.png

the problem is you did not set Rodrygo from Real Madrid.B player to Real Madrid player

image.png.4200e6a74a9700ff63bd8e4a3a074eed.png

let we see vini jr 

the regular is look like that

image.png.689407cf0033c955cfe38e9385f976d6.png

I have already reflected on this issue from fm2020 to fm2024 and you still not fix this 

this issue is really easy too easy even not cost 5mins but 5years gone this issue still  exists 

what are you doing everyday???

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes, this is a known issue. I fixed it in the earliest stages of the FM24 database, but apparently it has reappeared again. No worries, I will fix it again in future updates.

About your question:

what are you doing everyday???

That's easy, we are doing a million other things that are way more important and needed than Rodrygo's player history.

Thanks for posting.

okky but i must tell you this issue still exits in 24.1.1 

let me see when you fix this   ,you are doing a million other things but it not mean you can ignore this erro

在 2023/11/2 在 AM3点05分, Zinegod说:

Yes, this is a known issue. I fixed it in the earliest stages of the FM24 database, but apparently it has reappeared again. No worries, I will fix it again in future updates.

About your question:

That's easy, we are doing a million other things that are way more important and needed than Rodrygo's player history.

Thanks for posting.

r

在 2023/11/2 在 AM3点05分, Zinegod说:

About your question:

Thanks for posting.

image.thumb.png.5a350bae894f16b0aa7cc6a4eb465bb8.png

hace 1 hora, ZeroTS dijo:

okky but i must tell you this issue still exits in 24.1.1 

let me see when you fix this   ,you are doing a million other things but it not mean you can ignore this erro

r

Don't worry, you'll be the first to know it.

在 2023/11/15 在 AM1点33分, Zinegod说:

Don't worry, you'll be the first to know it.

I must tell you that i find this issue reflected in most  Castilla players such as  nico paz ;Lucas Cañizares ; Gonzalo;Mario Martín etc.....

when i move them from B TEAM(castilla) to 1st team(real madrid)their entire career still showing they are B team player

and maybe also exits in other spain CLUE B TEAM  

i think you need to check all the spain B C TEAM data or just a Logic error : when player freely transfer between 1st and B,C teams their milestone can not Correct reflection the transfer