• Issue when viewing player history

T0X1C1TY
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: CJ Maiden - Crystal Palace.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

So, when I entered the 24/25 season in my fm save, about halfway through every players history that i have loaded was deleted. Their club history from when i started the save to where i currently was was gone. Along with this, the transfer fees are also placed at incorrect spots, or not visible at all. Strange thing is though is that they havent been totally wiped from the database, as player appearance milestones are regularly brought up in interviews.  The first 2 screenshots attached are players that i have bought: Gnonto in the first season and Geertruida in the 2nd, neither of which have been sold.

Screenshot2024-04-12at11_07_31am.thumb.png.36f6170c6df3f4e0bb6f6df339c8702b.png

Screenshot2024-04-12at11_07_43am.thumb.png.fff168089683f07067c7c2dffdbb50d7.png

The 3rd is of Luis Suarez, who is retiring, showing that even in other leagues that i have loaded such as the MLS, the data has been wiped.

Screenshot2024-04-12at12_14_57pm.thumb.png.891b50e8bd27437091c51565ba2f85cb.png

The final screenshot is of a player who i had bought at the begining of the 25/26 season, who has had those stats disappear and only showing the 26/27 season which i havent started yet

Screenshot2024-04-12at12_23_34pm.thumb.png.9e0d872be3b55b03ab39ca321bf3e017.png

This is only happening with player from the database, not managers or staff, and it is universal to every league i have loaded, and every player i have loaded. I don't really know what to do. I've got the default skin on as well so it not that.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

avto

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure, if it helps in anyway, but I had similar thing in FM2020 - one day (seemingly after about season 5 or 6) all the history entries from the start of the game got wiped (the ones from the past - remained), and the new ones were disappearing as soon, as the season ends. The data however still remain somewhere, as some of them can be visible in the milestones. Very frustrating issue, indeed. Unfortunately I'm unable to provide the save from just before it happened in the game :(

Edited by avto

1 hour ago, avto said:

I'm not sure, if it helps in anyway, but I had similar thing in FM2020 - one day (seemingly after about season 5 or 6) all the history entries from the start of the game got wiped (the ones from the past - remained), and the new ones were disappearing as soon, as the season ends. The data however still remain somewhere, as some of them can be visible in the milestones. Very frustrating issue, indeed. Unfortunately I'm unable to provide the save from just before it happened in the game :(

yeah thats exactly whats happened here. Just tryna see how to fix it yknow :(

avto

Posted

41 minutes ago, T0X1C1TY said:

yeah thats exactly whats happened here. Just tryna see how to fix it yknow :(

At one of the forums I got the advice to try to save the game in the other folder or even on the other disk, people claimed it helped. But not in my case though. Anyway, try it, if you hadn't before. It won't make things worse, I guess.