• Eivind Helland, Brann 2 player starts with a wage of 34,000€ a week.

Axl
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Eivind Helland, Brann 2 player starts with a wage of 34,000€ a week. The next top earner of Brann is on 2,900€ a week.image.thumb.png.a761b0bd4c4a0cb291b15ea0f0c9a308.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a double error.

The wage was entered as 39.000 in the database, and without a set currency. So the game defaults that to GBP.

The AR also didn't mean to enter 39.000, it should have been 3.900. But the first part of the error will be fixed for the full release, so at least Helland will "only" earn 39.000 NOK a week.

On 20/10/2023 at 10:58, LarsC said:

This is a double error.

The wage was entered as 39.000 in the database, and without a set currency. So the game defaults that to GBP.

The AR also didn't mean to enter 39.000, it should have been 3.900. But the first part of the error will be fixed for the full release, so at least Helland will "only" earn 39.000 NOK a week.

Hi it is not completely fixed on full release...  Now his wage is "only" 3.400€ atleast 🤣image.png.6ac5184e252bbfd4e3f4dda4f4af8f81.png

Yes, that's what I actually said above.

The bug that I reported was only partially fixed. We got rid of the currency error, but the extra zero is still there. It will be fully amended in the first data update.

8 hours ago, LarsC said:

Yes, that's what I actually said above.

The bug that I reported was only partially fixed. We got rid of the currency error, but the extra zero is still there. It will be fully amended in the first data update.

When will the first data update be? :)