• Osaka Korean and Tokyo Chosen High School nation is displayed as South Korea and players at these clubs can be naturalised to Japanese

Solar_99
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Save Game

It is great that these clubs have been added and their academies producing North and South Korean players! Small issue with the nation being displayed as South Korea. The nation problem isn't the case with FC Korea. With Osaka Korean and Tokyo C.HS it is displayed as South Korea.

Zainchi Koreans at these clubs can attain naturalisation to Japanese. Other Zainchi Koreans such as Ryang Yong-gi already have the second nationality of Japanese as they were born in Japan. The Zainichi players should have the second nationality of Japanese.

image.png

Screenshot 2023-10-23 140008.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey there, thanks for this. I will double check as I am not sure whether special dual nationality special cases like this are covered by licensing, and so will leave it to someone more knowledgeable in this regard. I am pretty sure they should be Japanese based clubs with special regen set rules to those 2 nationalities with Japan also set as a second nationality, but then again I will leave it for someone to check/

41 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Hey there, thanks for this. I will double check as I am not sure whether special dual nationality special cases like this are covered by licensing, and so will leave it to someone more knowledgeable in this regard. I am pretty sure they should be Japanese based clubs with special regen set rules to those 2 nationalities with Japan also set as a second nationality, but then again I will leave it for someone to check/

Thanks!