• Is only J League 1 fully licensed?

PoshPenguin
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

HI there sorry if I am putting this in the wrong area.

Was going to start a J League 3 save with Nara Club but it appears only the J League 1 has official licensing, I thought all 3 would have it with proper club names and badges?

Is this a bug which will be fixed? Want to know before I start my save!

Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for raising this. As a reminder, this is an Early Access version and is not the full game. 

The Early Access version also contains information that is still under approval process by right holders and may contain data that does not, at this time, accurately reflect real-world data. For context, some club and player assets may be absent during Early Access.

On 19/10/2023 at 17:19, Dan Sheppard said:

Thanks for raising this. As a reminder, this is an Early Access version and is not the full game. 

The Early Access version also contains information that is still under approval process by right holders and may contain data that does not, at this time, accurately reflect real-world data. For context, some club and player assets may be absent during Early Access.

Hi Dan

Full release is out and still not having all of the kits/logos etc for my J-League save