• Italy Data Names Error some clubs and Stadiums

Jabbos81
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

#Mods de SI, this year on FM24 repeat the same problem  48 Italy Teams called Test Maxtod again 

Furthemore, many Italy club stadiums repeat the same name (comunale) 

2268 stadiums in Italy which are called comunale of 3168 team sor that have comunale in part of the name.

Yes, it's a pleasure to see this correctly resolved in future updates of the game.
    Italy is an important country in terms of football. And one of the great leagues in the world. They should take more care of these details. I don't see these problems in the English league.
    I am not Italian nor do I have family, I am simply a Spaniard who likes to take care of the details.
    The game is impressive, and we are aware of the difficulty it has.

My sincere thanks, kind regards 👏🏻❤️

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SoloTitano

Posted (edited)

Hi @Jabbos81

thanks for raising the issue.

Anyway, it's not a data problem, but a translation one.

All the clubs you mentioned have their correct name in database, but likely copied/pasted in translation with their bulk editing name.

Same for stadium as every "Comunale" stadium in database is indeed called "Comunale (name of the city)".

Please post it to the relevant translation section of the forum (Spanish? I suppose) asking for updating their translation.

Thanks

Edited by SoloTitano

En 7/12/2023 a las 8:38, SoloTitano dijo:

Hi @Jabbos81

thanks for raising the issue. [gracias por plantear el problema.]

Anyway, it's not a data problem, but a translation one. [De todos modos, no es un problema de datos, sino de traducción.]

All the clubs you mentioned have their correct name in database, but likely copied/pasted in translation with their bulk editing name. [Todos los clubes que mencionaste tienen su nombre correcto en la base de datos, pero probablemente copiados/pegados en la traducción con su nombre de edición masiva.]

Same for stadium as every "Comunale" stadium in database is indeed called "Comunale (name of the city)". [Lo mismo ocurre con el estadio, ya que todos los estadios 'Comunale' en la base de datos se llaman 'Comunale (nombre de la ciudad)'.]

Please post it to the relevant translation section of the forum (Spanish? [Por favor publíquelo en la sección de traducción correspondiente del foro (¿español?] I suppose) asking for updating their translation. [Supongo) pidiendo que actualicen su traducción.]

Thanks [gracias]

Hi @SoloTitano

I am making the changes manually.
    Because I don't like to see teams with Text Maxtod names and thousand stadiums named "Comunale" 😅
    But I don't understand this about the translations, because using the FM24 external editor and loading the original DB of the game (the most recent to date)... the names already come out wrong.
    If it were a translation problem, it would only be apparent when starting a new game in the European version of the game or in the language used in said game! I have tried using English and the same thing happened.
    The problem occurs in the original DB of the FM, which is not wrong in the translations.

In any case, thank you very much for the response... as I mentioned at the beginning, I am making the changes manually, it is not that complicated. You look for the official information and correct the names.

My best regards

Hi, thanks for the reply.

hats off to you for doing the work for yourself, but if we can fix for everyone it would be even better :)

So I double checked and I can confirm what I had told you previously.

In the official database and so in editor/game the clubs and stadiums names are correct. Unfortunately it seems that in the spanish data translation (that's not only the translation of editor and game itself) it uses a not updated version of the correct names.