• Christian Dafreville wage

mwttstck
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Surely Christian Dafreville, manager of Saint-Pauloise FC and Reunion U19s coach, isn't earning over 30 million per week.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @mwttstck,

There is no salary set in the DB so he is supposed to have a salary "by default" in FM24.

I just launched a new save, and I see 24€ per month.

Just to be sure, are you using any unofficial DB update ?

OK, I was asking as I could see logo and photo update on your screenshot.

Then maybe it has been fixed with the last release ? For sure we didn't set any salary in the DB at such a low level, so the problem comes for somewhere else.

In that case, if you try a new save with the update that has been released today, do you still have this problem ?

16 hours ago, kda2602 said:

OK, I was asking as I could see logo and photo update on your screenshot.

Then maybe it has been fixed with the last release ? For sure we didn't set any salary in the DB at such a low level, so the problem comes for somewhere else.

In that case, if you try a new save with the update that has been released today, do you still have this problem ?

Yes, the issue keeps showing up in the release version. I'm playing in Real World mode. No other database edits were made only graphics and name changes. I've checked the Pre Game Editor and there is no wage set for him so I don't know what's causing this 

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.52.09.png

I just launched a new save in Real World mode too, the salary is again 24€ per month like yesterday in original mode.

I can't see why you have such a huge salary for him.

The only difference is that you are using graphics updates, but it is not supposed to have any impact.