• Add Basque 2nd Nationality to Victor Musa

southside_hitmen
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hi!  This is a follow-on from this bug ticket.  Now that I have my hands on the pre-game editor for '24 with full release, I have found a player needing Basque set as a 2nd nationality.

Based on Victor Musa's birth city, he should have Pays Basque as a 2nd nationality like others in the game from his hometown in the Basque country (País Vasco and Navarra provinces in Spain)

ID Name Details
    2000272181 Victor Osezele Musa Aigbomian Should have Pays Basque 2nd nationality (born in Tudela, Navarra)

Thank you!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

53 minutes ago, Nick OGS20 said:

Thank you @southside_hitmen - will get this looked at (we can only set three nationalities and he already has English/Spanish/Nigerian, so will have to decide which to remove)

Thanks so much!

FWIW, I was able to set Basque as an additional 2nd Nationality for him in the pre-game editor and get it to show up in game, so maybe something has been added in the 24 editor where you can add three 2nd nationalities (Spanish is his primary nationality).

Thanks again!

Musa - Pre-game editor.png

Musa - In game.png

Just bumping this as he is still missing Pays Basque as a 2nd nationality in the 24.3 Update.

He's been capped at the U16 level for both England and Spain, so if you have to remove one to add Basque, Nigeria is probably the best bet.

Thanks!