• St albans analyst wrong

Lewis allen96
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

HI Lewis.

Is there any proof of you being employed by the club, apart from your own LinkedIn page?

I do not know how you expect the research team to know who is on the St Albans data team if they have not posted or stated that they even have one. Maybe they have done- if so, you will be able to pass that evidence on to us.

The absolute first we have heard of St Albans having an analyst is you posting here to say you are it. And we need more than that.

19 minutes ago, Dean Gripton said:

HI Lewis.

Is there any proof of you being employed by the club, apart from your own LinkedIn page?

I do not know how you expect the research team to know who is on the St Albans data team if they have not posted or stated that they even have one. Maybe they have done- if so, you will be able to pass that evidence on to us.

The absolute first we have heard of St Albans having an analyst is you posting here to say you are it. And we need more than that.

I have the chairman and head coach emails talking of our analyst staff (to confirm others) and my contact but I’d rather not publicly leak there emails and my contract. Is there an email i can send it to u on? 
    cheers 

• SI Staff
    9 hours ago, Lewis allen96 said:

I have the chairman and head coach emails talking of our analyst staff (to confirm others) and my contact but I’d rather not publicly leak there emails and my contract. Is there an email i can send it to u on? 
    cheers 

My email is in my profile.

My first name dot second name at sigames dot com.