• Hartlepool United

JordanRichardson
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Hartlepool Utd Files Uploaded: Save Game, None

Andy Lowe is no longer Head of Youth Development. Ian McGuckin has been appointed as Academy Manager  

Hartlepool home kit on tablet interface when in game is currently all white with red numbers however there is actually blue to the top of the shirt with blue stripes at the bottom with black numbers  

Hartlepool away kit on tablet interface is not all red. It is navy and green stripes with white number. 

Number and names on home kit are black, not red as shown in the game  

Goalkeeper Joel Dixon is actually right footed - currently left footed on game. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Jordan, I’m the AR for Hartlepool. I appreciate your feedback, Dixon will be sorted for future update. I personally disagree re Joe Grey, he rarely gets played on the wing as Askey doesn’t play with wingers as we’ve seen since he came in, almost strictly only 5-3-2, for Grey I am monitoring him with the view of adding attacking midfield as an amber position as has played probably more than 10 games there this season but I’ve been to every game this year and can’t recall him being played out wide to warrant that being added to his positions. As always, I will closely monitor where players are playing, I do so via a spreadsheet so when it comes round to updating the information; I can do so with statistical backup. I appreciate the feedback and am more than happy to explain any further questions in regard to Hartlepool database information. 
    All database statistics are now locked for release so any updates I would be making would be based on the coming months and updated for our next database release.