• Player upgrades and Bugs

holstein28
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have noticed some players i find to be undervalued in the Beta and one loan mistake. There are also two big bugs, that have persisted for some years and should be fixed asap:

1. The selling fees is way too low in the danish league. They are 5 years behind. The top teams recieve close to or more than 100 mil for their best players now. FCN recieved 230 mil for Nuamah, 150 for kamaldeen and 100 mil for Schjelderup alone. FCK also recieves more than 100 mil for their best players. FCm have done it before. Yet i never see any sales over 75mil in the game. The (transfer) reputation of the danish league should be increased. 

2. The youth academy/ coaching/ youth importance etc of FCN and FCK should be improved. They rank among the best in europe.

3. There is a bug in the game where the danish teams use BIG money to only sign 31 or 32 year old foreign players from Spain or Germany, only to release them after 1 year for free. 

4. Another detrimental BUG: the danish teams only use 1 or 2 year contracts when buying new players. The biggest teams in Denmark (FCK, FCM, FCN, BIF) normally use 5 or 4 year contracts for new signings - especially players of high potential. This have to be implanted into the game, or the league is pretty much unplayable.

5. Christian Rasmussen: has a fixed fee to buy, in his loan deal at FCN. I also believe Lucas Høgsberg and Conrad Harder should have better PA's. They are probably the the crown jewells of FCN youth team, at least in the same breath as Walle Egeli.

6. Bardghji Roony: should have a PA of -9. Reason: You won't find any player age 17 scoring like he does in europe. He has played in the team since his 16' birthday. And now at 17 is the club topscorer and second in the league,  in the best team/ league in Scandinavia - all from midfield. His potential should be the same or higher than Nypan from Rosenborg (hence -9).

7. Gue-sung Cho: should be the best, or at least, the most complete striker in the league. Franculino should have a higher PA. He exploded in goals upon arriving from Benfica, who wanted him to stay, and seems like having a high ceiling.

8. Alexander Lind: from Silkeborg should get a big opgrade as well. Topscorer in the danish league so far and this years big revelation. Shooting ability and PA should go up.

9. Ibrahim Osman: of FCN, should be a regular starter for FCN from the get go and have a high PA of at least -8. He is the next huge star in line after Kamaldeen, Kudus and nuamah - who was sold for 30 mil euro this summer. 

10. Nicolai Vallys: of Brøndby should also be upgraded. He ranks among the 3-5 best players of the league, and his goal-scoring stats should be higher. He is linked to big european clubs at the moment. He also have 1 cap for the danish national team.  Mathias Kvistgaarden: also of Brøndby, could get a little bump up. Celtic had a 35-40mil offer rejected this summer.

11. Oliver Provstgaard: of Vejle is the captain of the under 21 national team, and this summer offers of 25mil was rejected (the club wants up to 50mil for him). He should be among the central defenders with the highest PA in Denmark. And have improvements in leader skills, passing and physicality. His pace is too low as well. 

12. Question: All these things we request, will they - or some of them - be in the official release? Or only in the first patch that arrives 1 or 2 week after release?

Kind regards

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

II think that they are good, since FCK does not really have that great facilities compared to some of their competition and also around Europe (FCM have without a doubt the best facilities, not coaches etc ofc)
    FCN is tricky, since their youth program comes from RTD and ingame its seperated, I would have put them on pair with FCM (with Execellent rating) otherwise.

I fully agree that the selling fee¨s in Denmark is way to low for FCK, FCM and FCN, these 3 teams sell for big money.
    IN fact I agree with most things you write.

As for Roony, he already got high stats! (maybe its alright and other talents close to him, just need a tiny boost) but I reckon the PA given, is because of his age. I agree that he is the best talent in the SL (most likely in Scandinavian tbh) but due to his age, there should be some degree of randomness, albeit I think he will make a breahthough this season in real life, but much can happen (we have seen that with others) So a -85 might be alright.. if he makes a breakthough this season, he needs to be -9 next season!
    But again, I understand and see your argument and would not object to it, if it was changed either.

I agree with Lind, did not look too much about him, but most likely undervalued, often its only FCK that gets attention in FM and then the few bigger teams under them gets a  bit as well, but Silkeborg, OB, etc.. is not very accurate.

Lets talk about U19 as well.. I think FCK has a good value and actually realistic enough and the same goes for FCN. BIF and FCM is undervalued, both in their U19 and even more so FCM,  also in their loaned out youth players (for Mafra) ie. Victor Bak and Gustav Fraulo.
    Here is the U19 league.
    https://www.dbu.dk/resultater/pulje/413468
    Julius Voldby Rosenberg Hansen is the current topscorer in the league.

Here are a few ingame screenshots for the U19.

Thank you for the suggestions and information btw, it is nice to get more than one pair of eyes on the various things.

BIF.jpg

FCK.jpg

FCM.jpg

FCN.jpg

Edited by DrSahl