• A few things

Svartowiz
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hello. I've compiled a list of some smaller bugs I found in the Danish leagues. They are mostly cosmetic.

• FCK (already mentioned in another bug report) and OB has way to few favored personel. A lot of other Superliga clubs also has very notable players removed from favored personel, even though they were in earlier games
    • There is 2 derbies listed between FCK and Brøndby (New Firm and Københavner Derby). I think this should only be New Firm to avoid the duplicate
    • FCK's second kit has a color for the text background which isn't used anywhere on the kit
    • Hobro's second kit has a color for the text background which isn't used anywhere on the kit
    • FCK's third kit should maybe be updated for the winter update
    • Lyngby's turquoise third kit is in the official game files, but the kit isn't activated through the db
    • FC Nordsjælland doesn't have a described type on their rivalry with Viborg (competitive?)
    • Hvidovre doesn't have a described type on their rivalry with AB (local?)

Cheers

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for reporting!

• You´re correct about favored personel have been removed for some clubs. That´s unfortunately not up to me.
    • There is only 1 derby between FCK and Brøndby in the database. Maybe you're using a custom database file in your save?
    • The colors mentioned for FCKs and Hobros second kit is both white, which is the same color as the squad no. on the back
    • It´s unfortunately too late for the FCK third kit to be updated now
    • You´re completely right about Lyngby's third kit!
    • Good catch with rivalry descriptions, you´re indeed correct.

11 hours ago, Girafi said:

Thanks for reporting!

• You´re correct about favored personel have been removed for some clubs. That´s unfortunately not up to me.
    • There is only 1 derby between FCK and Brøndby in the database. Maybe you're using a custom database file in your save?
    • The colors mentioned for FCKs and Hobros second kit is both white, which is the same color as the squad no. on the back
    • It´s unfortunately too late for the FCK third kit to be updated now
    • You´re completely right about Lyngby's third kit!
    • Good catch with rivalry descriptions, you´re indeed correct.

Thank you for your response.

Who can I contact about the removal of favoured personel? I find it very hard to argue against people like Solbakken, Zuma, Grønkjær etc being on FCK’s favored list.

I’m not using a custom database, I can get a screenshot later. I noticed the bug while not having the Danish league loaded, so maybe there is a bug with translated derbies in those situations? If that’s the case I should post it in another subsection I guess.

Regarding the colors on FCK and Hobro I’m referring to the shades of blue which is used as background for the text, not the text itself. There is indeed blue colors on the kits, but they are not identical shades. I know it’s a small detail, but still.

Fair enough with the FCK third kit, I just noticed that some kits have been updated in the past on the last major update. Not a big deal though. :)

Okay, so I've installed FM completely vanilla on another computer to make sure my lnc, skin or graphic files has no way of making a difference regarding the derby thing.

Here is a screenshot from their club overview:

Skrmbillede2024-02-27kl_23_58_30.png.3e014e143b8136c549dc1a85896c7b48.png

As you can see there is indeed two derbies listed.

To explain the thing with the kit colors I've attached a screenshot of Hobro's away kit:

Skrmbillede2024-02-28kl_00_09_08.png.cdaf98dc48a08d69b0e673a0068ee51e.png

The kit and the background color clearly doesn't have the same color. Again, just a small detail. :)

Edited by Svartowiz

9 hours ago, Svartowiz said:

Okay, so I've installed FM completely vanilla on another computer to make sure my lnc, skin or graphic files has no way of making a difference regarding the derby thing.

Here is a screenshot from their club overview:

Skrmbillede2024-02-27kl_23_58_30.png.3e014e143b8136c549dc1a85896c7b48.png

As you can see there is indeed two derbies listed.

To explain the thing with the kit colors I've attached a screenshot of Hobro's away kit:

Skrmbillede2024-02-28kl_00_09_08.png.cdaf98dc48a08d69b0e673a0068ee51e.png

The kit and the background color clearly doesn't have the same color. Again, just a small detail. :)

One of the derby's must have been removed since then - only one of them is in the internal database. If they're both there after the winter update, please do let me know!

I misunderstood you regarding the text background color originally. Thought you meant the text itself. You´re indeed correct in both cases, will be fixed for a future update.

Regarding the favoured personel, I would have to redirect that to @Ben Rosier