• Early access Czech league database misses

ACS_FM77
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello!

Kryštof Daněk is shown as Pardubice player in FM24, but he's only there on 1 year loan from Sparta Prague.

For players Peter Vindahl and Veljko Birmančević, Sparta has options to buy them during the loan for both players, but I don't see an optional future fee set against those two players.

Lastly I noticed that CB Sampson Dweh from Viktoria Plzeň has pretty much the same rating as last year when he played for a second division side Vyškov, despite this season he immediately cemented his place in the Plzeň lineup in both the Czech League and the Europa Conference League, starting in nearly all games in these competitions. Also he was lauded by Czech football pundits and on of the best CBs so far this season. 
    Yet his CA is so low (under 90) that there is virtually no chance he would start a game for Plzeň in FM24. 
    Plzeň is one of my rival teams, but still, have to be fair on this one :cool:

To plead Dweh's case, here's a screenshot from official Fortuna Liga website, showing that he played full 90 mins every game since Aug 13. (table shows Minutes, Goals, Assists, Passes, Pass success rate%, Defensive CHallenges, DC won, DC success rate%..)
    image.png.3450f4b5083b5d3d665bd8d8aa3f7f3f.png

Thank you and have a great day!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Kryštof Daněk - already known and corrected, will be included in a future update

Veljko Birmančević - already has set buy option with undisclosed fee

Peter Vindahl - already has set buy option with undisclosed fee

Sampson Dweh - played just dozen games last season for 2nd Division Vyškov only, And such few games this season doesnt not make him neccessarily that good as you might think. Anyway will be reviewed and possible abilities increase included in a future update.

Cheers

Hi Tony,

thanks for getting back to me.

Ad Sampson Dweh, it's not really whether I think he's good but rather the coaching staff at Plzen and Czech football pundits. For instance he also played 90 mins in all 4 games in the European Conference League, where Plzen tops the table with full 12 points and only one conceded goal in 4 games.

I'm not saying to make him the best defender in the league or that he'll keep his current form, but with his current CA I see he's permanently stuck in Plzen's B team in my Czech League save, diverging from the reality of this season so far. 

Lastly, one more thing I discovered on Slovácko's Marek Havlík. When I scouted him it said he's fairly susceptible to injuries, so I went back to check the db and it shows Injury Proneness 12. This struck me as peculiar since he's been of the the few "iron men" in the league - a couple weeks ago, he was inducted to the league's Klub Legend (Legend's Club) for amassing 300 league starts at the age of just 28. He's played 30 league games a season at a nearly consistent rate since he was 19 and had very few injuries along the way.

Thanks and have a great day!

13 hours ago, ACS_FM77 said:

Hi Tony,

thanks for getting back to me.

Ad Sampson Dweh, it's not really whether I think he's good but rather the coaching staff at Plzen and Czech football pundits. For instance he also played 90 mins in all 4 games in the European Conference League, where Plzen tops the table with full 12 points and only one conceded goal in 4 games.

I'm not saying to make him the best defender in the league or that he'll keep his current form, but with his current CA I see he's permanently stuck in Plzen's B team in my Czech League save, diverging from the reality of this season so far. 

Lastly, one more thing I discovered on Slovácko's Marek Havlík. When I scouted him it said he's fairly susceptible to injuries, so I went back to check the db and it shows Injury Proneness 12. This struck me as peculiar since he's been of the the few "iron men" in the league - a couple weeks ago, he was inducted to the league's Klub Legend (Legend's Club) for amassing 300 league starts at the age of just 28. He's played 30 league games a season at a nearly consistent rate since he was 19 and had very few injuries along the way.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi ACS_FM77,

thank you for your post!

Sampson Dweh - as played few games in the 2nd league last season, hardly to be anticipated to be regular starter in Viktora Plzeň, he needs to prove longer time than few months of this season, whether he deserves even more. Now you know he was selected for Euro Conference League, but still it not necessarily means he has abilities, but rather shows to interest of his manager to pick him due to some reasons. He deserves to be in the main team imo, so once reviewed possible change to be included in a future update.

Marek Havlík - As he has been loyal to just one club Slovácko, he luckily collected 300 starts at relatively young age 28y and therefore he was highlighted as the club legend in later October 2023 (not as iron man actually). Regarding his injuries, he suffered several of them, including knee injury last season. But I agree his higher injury proneness is real, so to be reviewed and possible changed to be included in a future update.   

source:https://slovacky.denik.cz/fotbal-prvni-liga/zaloznik-slovacka-havlik-ve-28-letech-vstoupi-do-klubu-legend-je-to-pocta-202310.html

Cheers